Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Yay! I have my own blog now!

Aloha,

26/8/2010 the day i have created this blog... Haha.. Maybe some of you will think i'm outdated but hey at least i have my own blog now.. Ok lets start by introducing myself... Here we go...

My full name is Farah Liana Izzaty bt Ab Rahim.. Was born on the 23rd of October 1988. Daughter of Ab Rahim Hj Ab Razak and Yanti Ab Rahman. I have 3 brothers and 1 sister. Hmmm.. Here's the hardest part.. If you want me to describe myself i really cant. All i can say is i LOVE TO LAUGH and very very manja! Haha.. To those who are close to me they know who is FARAH LIANA IZZATY..

Oh dear.. Am not in a good state to write right now.. So see you guys soon... Cheers! ^__^

2 comments:

  1. congrats coz u hv ur own blog..hahaha.lamee ok!! ekekkeke..muyla2 mmg rajin nak update...bila dah lama, kemalasan mula menjelma! jangan lupa singgah jap kat one and only yna sidek..www.ynasidek,blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. congratulation on ur own blog.. hit the words!

    ReplyDelete